Assist our communications office with publications and media relations activities, such as writing, photography, and graphic design.
- Write article and copy for newsletters, brochures, Web site, and other publications.
- Take photographs on assignment for use in VOF publications.
- Assist with graphic design and conceptualization of VOF publications.
- Conduct interviews for stories and press releases.
- Assist with permissions and fact-checking activities.
- Must have proven skills in writing, photography, or graphic design. Applicants will be asked to submit samples of their work.
- Must be able to project an image, in appearance and character, that reflects positively on VOF and its mission.
- Must be able to effectively convey the mission and message of VOF to the target audience.
- Prior knowledge of VOF’s programs and activities is preferred
- VOF orientation
- On-the-job training
- Experience may substitute for some training
This work can be accomplished on an as-needed basis.