Conduct record research at courthouse clerk offices throughout the Commonwealth and provide VOF staff with needed documents.
- Utilize personal vehicle to retrieve records and plats from courthouses and deliver to designated VOF office for processing.
- Working knowledge of courthouse record research methods.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Exhibit the ability to work well with others.
- A sense of confidentiality and discretion.
- On-the-job training
- Advanced training available as determined by staff
This work requires regular and reliable, ongoing volunteer service, preferably on at least a weekly basis. Weekday availability — no weekends or holidays.