Provide assistance with exhibits, events, and presentations representing VOF.
- Transport exhibits and equipment.
- Assist in set up and take down of exhibits.
- Participate in special programs or events.
- Hand out literature and provides other information to participants.
- Provide reports or summaries of the event attended, as requested.
- Must have good communications skills and be able to speak effectively with individuals and before groups, large and small, of various ages and experience levels.
- Must be able to project an image, in appearance and character, that reflects positively on VOF and its mission.
- Must be able to effectively convey the mission and message of VOF to the target audience.
- Prior knowledge of VOF’s programs and activities is preferred
- VOF orientation
- On-the-job training
- Experience may substitute for some training
This work can be accomplished on an as-needed basis.