Assist with management activities on properties owned by VOF.
- Participate in trash cleanups.
- Assist with maintenance of trails and facilities.
- Assist with removal of invasive species.
- Monitor visitor usage of properties.
- Help inventory natural resources on properties.
- Assist with boundary marking.
- The physical ability to participate is sometimes rigorous outdoor activities.
- Familiarity with safe and responsible conduct in outdoors environments.
- The ability to read topographic maps and aerial photography.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Exhibit the ability to work well with others.
- A sense of confidentiality and discretion.
- On-the-job training
- Advanced training available as determined by staff
This work requires regular and reliable, ongoing volunteer service, preferably on at least a weekly basis. Daylight hours.