Provide assistance to VOF staff by filing, scanning, copying and other light office duties.
- Handle office duties, including filing, scanning, copying, mailings, and other assigned tasks or projects from VOF staff.
- Working knowledge of generally accepted office practices and procedures.
- Ability to use basic office equipment including but not limited to the computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Exhibits the ability to work well with others.
- A sense of confidentiality and discretion.
- On-the-job training
- Advanced training available as determined by staff
This work requires regular and reliable, ongoing volunteer service, preferably on at least a weekly basis. Weekday availability — no weekends or holidays